Advertisement for Partial Graduate Research Fellowship/ Internship/ Exchange Programme From SAARC Countries
SAARC Agriculture Centre (SAC) is going to supports graduate research / Internship / Exchange Visit from Professionals / Students / Faculty of South Asian origin to undertake short term research programme relevant to South Asian issues of around three months duration in the fields related to candidates’ ongoing curricular research programme or an internship programme within the SAARC countries. The focus of the graduate research should match with the overall agricultural development of the SAARC countries. Preference will be given to those who work in line with the programmes / priorities of the Centre.
Requirements – Qualification
1. Candidate must be doing his/her graduate programme in a recognized public university. Specifically mention the area of work and choice of institute.
2. SAC will thereafter consult with the university/institute for facilitation of the programme.
3. However, the candidate may also contact the concerned institute of their choice and any particular expert with whom he/she is interested to work and seek an acceptance letter, which will enhance the facilitation process.
4. Application must come through the supervisor/head of the University/Institute.
1. Support may include travel grant and stipend.
2. Application need to be submitted including brief bio-data, University where the applicant is doing his/her Ph.D, mentioning his/her area of research work, Institute where he/she wants to do research work (has attach a copy of acceptance letter from the Institute), recommendation of the guide and head of the Institute of the SAC.
3. After completion of the graduate research / internship, a detailed report along with a satisfactory completion certificate, from the institute needs to be submitted to the Centre.
4. Final Selection will be done by the SAARC Agriculture Centre.
SAARC Agriculture Centre